List of Google Ad words Campaign Settings:
1. Set a huge budget.
2. Set a very tiny budget.
3. Set Delivery to Accelerated.
4. Set Delivery to Standard.
5. Set bidding option to maximum limits.
6. Set bidding option to preferred bids
7. Set bidding option to Budget Optimizer.
8. Set bidding option to Conversion Optimizer (if you get 200+ conversions in 30 days).
9. Turn off ads on the weekend with ad scheduling.
10. Try different ad schedules.
11. Turn off ad scheduling completely.
12. Enable position preferences.
13. Disable position preferences.
14. Optimize ad serving.
15. Rotate ad serving.
16. Show ads only on Google search.
17. Show ads on Google’s Search network.
18. Show ads on the Content network.
19. Do not show ads on the Content network.
20. Set content bids.
21. Turn off content bids.
22. Target different languages (if you have international capability).
23. Target other countries that speak the same language.
24. Target each individual State.
25. Target specific metros/cities.
26. Target a specific geography using Lat. and Long.
27. Target a radius around a zip code.
28. Target a radius around a specific address.
29. Extend your radius.
30. Decrease your radius.
31. Try different keywords as the Ad Group title as long as that keyword is physically in the keyword list as a common term.
32. Create a different ad group for exact match keywords.
33. Create a different ad group for phrase match keywords.
34. Create a different ad group for broad match keywords.
35. Split one keyword into it’s own ad group.
36. Split an ad group up so each new ad group has fewer than 10 keywords.
37. Dump all your keywords into one ad group.
38. Sort by quality score then pause Inactive keywords.
39. Sort by quality score then pause Poor keywords.
40. Move inactive keywords to separate ad group.
41. Move poor keywords to separate ad group.
42. Change the match type to Phrase match “keyword”.
43. Change the match type to Exact match [keyword].
44. Change the match type to Broad match.
45. Add the commonly misspelled versions of your keywords.
46. Customize your bid for each keyword.
47. Specify a unique Destination URL for each keyword.
48. Change your default bid. Text Advertisements
49. Create at least 2 ad variations.
50. Capitalize the first letter of each line.
51. Capitalize the first letter of each word – even the little ones.
52. Use an exclamation point.
53. Don’t use an exclamation point.
54. Use … (dot dot dot)
55. Don’t use … (dot dot dot)
56. Use the word: Today.
57. Use the word: Now.
58. Use the word: You.
59. Tell your user exactly what they’ll find.
60. Be vague with your ad.
61. Use Dynamic Keyword Insertion.
62. Don’t use Dynamic Keyword Insertion.
63. Use a common keyword from the ad group in the ad title/headline.
64. Use the common keyword from the ad group in the body once.
65. Use the common keyword from the ad group in the body twice.
66. Put the common keyword in your display url: www.yourdomain.com/keyword
67. Use a question mark/Ask a question.
68. Don’t capitalize anything.
69. Leave some white space by using as few words as possible.
70. Don’t leave any white space.
Please comment on this that is it correct setting or not According to me.